General terms & conditions of peterpilotto.com
Welcome to our website WWW.peterpilotto.com (hereinafter called “peterpilotto.com” or “online flagship store”).
The website peterpilotto.com is operated by Online Heroes NV with offices in Belgium at Duboisstraat 50, 2060 Antwerp (company registry number: RPR Brussels 0831.910.107 and VAT number: BE 0831.910.107) (hereinafter called "Online Heroes" or “we”). To contact us, please click here to select the relevant topic.
These general terms and conditions govern all use of peterpilotto.com and in particular the product offers and sales on this website. When you visit this website or buy a product on it, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Please note that these terms and conditions may be updated from time to time so we recommend that you read them carefully each time you visit us. Online Heroes does not accept any other terms and conditions unless we have agreed otherwise in writing.
3. Right to return your order
You have the right to request an exchange/return for item(s) that you have bought within 15 calendar days. This period begins the day of ordering the item(s). Return requests will not be accepted after this period.
Returning your items by using our free pick-up service
When filling in the online return form, you can choose to have your parcel picked-up by our carrier partner. Simply complete your address and select the date that is convenient for you. Per ordered item you can indicate whether you want to keep it, exchange it for another size or colour, or send it back to be refunded.
When choosing for a pick-up, it is possible to either select a standard refund onto the account you have paid with or to select a refund in the form of a voucher:
• Standard refund: within 15 days after receiving your returned goods, the refund takes place on the account that you have initially paid your order with.
• Refund with a voucher: you immediately receive a voucher worth the amount of the returned goods. With this voucher you can place a new order. This voucher is valid for 6 months and is linked to your email address. Please note, the new order placed with this voucher will be sent once we have processed your return in our warehouse.
As soon as we have received your return request, we will send you a confirmation email containing all the details of your return request and the return authorization number that must be written on your parcel. After handling your return, the exchange will be shipped or the refund will be processed. We will notify you by sending a shipping confirmation that contains the new tracking number or a refund confirmation that the refund has been processed.
In the unlikely event that the new items would not be available, we will inform you by email and automatically refund the items that cannot be delivered.
We will accept your exchange or return with pleasure when you respect the following points:
- The return is requested within 15 days after delivery of the order.
- The online return form is filled out correctly and approved. Only registered and authorized returns can be handled. There can only be one return authorization number per order.
- The authorized return must reach our warehouse within 10 days after filling in the online return form.
- Please note that we are not responsible when the parcel returns with another carrier service.
- Each item is unused and bears no sign of wear and tear.
- The original tags and labels are attached and are in good condition.
- The original packaging is included and is in good condition.
- Original shipping costs will not be refunded.
- Vouchers cannot be returned or exchanged for cash. For returns that were purchased by gift voucher, a new gift voucher will be issued.
Refunds will be processed within 15 days after receiving your returned items. Shipping costs will only be refunded if you received a product which was not the product you ordered or if the product was damaged when you received it.
If we cannot process your exchange or refund because the above conditions are not met, you will be notified by our customer service team. Returns that were not accepted can be re-sent to you after depositing an €18 shipping and handling fee within 10 days. In case you don't want to receive your items back, we are obliged to cancel them.
In the exceptional case that your package is lost during shipping or return, you will always be refunded with a voucher. It is not possible to refund this amount in cash.
Important general remarks
Potential losses due to currency fluctuations will not be refunded. You will find additional useful information for returning products in the returns section of the Customer Care pages. If you do not find the information you are looking for, please contact our customer care team by clicking here.
This paragraph does not restrict, in any way, the warranty that you have under Belgian law if your product is faulty. However, we do request that you notify us within two months if a product is faulty. After this period, complaints will not be accepted.
Each party shall have the right to cancel a sale in case of a material breach by the other party of these terms and conditions. This means for example that we can cancel a sale if you are not a consumer or if your payment is, or appears to be, fraudulent.
4. Product information
We have made every effort to make sure colours and descriptions of our products are as accurate as possible. However, please be aware that the image and colour quality may vary depending on your screen and that we cannot guarantee that your screen accurately reflects all characteristics of the actual product.
You will find a product description (colour, size, type of product, etc.) and digital photographs with each product. All prices include VAT for European countries but exclude delivery costs. Prices may change. Please check the applicable price advertised at the time you place an order.
In case of any faulty item with your order, please contact our customer care within the week of your delivery so the warehouse is informed.
peterpilotto.com only sells its products to consumers. This means that if you are an individual who intends to buy a product not for personal use but, for example, for resale or if you are a company, you cannot place an order and we will not sell you our products. A binding sale between you as consumer and peterpilotto.com as seller, governed by these terms and conditions, is concluded when you place an order on this website. Your order shall be deemed placed when you completed the final step of the order process.
In the unlikely event that a product that you ordered is not available, we will inform you promptly and propose an alternative solution (for example: later delivery, exchange, refund) without any cost to you.
Online Heroes reserves the right to adapt or to cancel an order in case prices or discounts were not displayed correctly on the website or in case they were not stated correctly in the invoice.
After you submit your order, you will be referred to the secure payment page of our website and will be requested to pay for your order.
We accept Visa, MasterCard and Paypal.
In specific countries we may accept additional methods of payment. This will be mentioned on the check-out page.
You will receive an electronic order confirmation on your screen and per e-mail when your payment has been made.
By paying the order, you authorise Ingenico - Ogone (OGONE BVBA, Woluwedal 102, B-1200 Brussel, Belgium) to store your financial details in a secure way, so you will not have to enter them again for future orders on peterpilotto.com.
In case of a refund, we will credit the card or bank account of the person who paid for the product(s). We are not responsible for fluctuations between the currency used for the initial payment and the currency of your credit card or bank account when the refund is made.
7. Delivery and shipment
You can choose how you wish your order to be delivered:
1. Delivery with UPS
1. We aim to prepare your order within one working day after receiving your payment. It takes 2-3 working days before we deliver your order to the delivery address that you provided (excluding weekends and bank holidays in Belgium and your country of residence).
2. We provide delivery to the following 25 EU countries:
8. Intellectual property
All content (images, text, trademarks, …) on peterpilotto.com is copyright and trademark protected.
It is not permitted to use, reproduce or distribute content from this website without the express written consent of peterpilotto.com.
Vouchers are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- Vouchers can be redeemed against items on www.peterpilotto.com.
- Vouchers are nontransferable and may not be returned or redeemed for cash.
- If the order amount exceeds the gift voucher amount, please select the payment method with which you wish to cover the amount remaining.
- If the gift voucher amount exceeds the order amount, you may use the same code for your next purchase. The amount remaining shall be available until your credit balance has been used up completely or the expiry date of the voucher.
- For returns that were purchased by gift voucher, a new gift voucher will be issued.
- Gift vouchers will be emailed to the recipient once the full order has been processed and payment has been taken. Upon demand of the sender, a copy can be sent as confirmation of dispatch.
- peterpilotto.com is not liable for delivery of a Gift voucher to an incorrect or non-existent email address. This is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- peterpilotto.com is not responsible if a Gift voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- peterpilotto.com reserves the right to cancel a Gift voucher if we deem such action necessary.
- Sales tax and shipping is applicable on any products purchased with a Gift voucher.
- Promotion voucher codes or Gift vouchers cannot be applied to the purchase of Gift vouchers.
- Promotion voucher codes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Furthermore, they cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher code or offers, and must be redeemed by the date published, if provided.
10. Right to revoke your order
The consumer is entitled to inform the company that he or she wishes to revoke the purchase, without paying a penalty or stating the reasons for doing so within 15 calendar days calculated from the day following the delivery of the goods. Please click here to contact our customer care team.
11. Copy of contract
Online Heroes keeps an electronic copy of your order for as long as is required by law. If you wish to have a hard copy of your order, you can print the "order confirmation" that will appear on your screen once you have submitted your order and your payment has been processed. This order confirmation will also be sent to you by email. For additional copies, please contact us.
12. Applicable laws - Jurisdiction
This agreement between you and Online Heroes is governed exclusively by the laws of Belgium.
The Courts of Antwerp, Belgium and, if you are a citizen of the European Union, the courts of your place of residence will have exclusive jurisdiction.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected.
Possibility for online dispute resolution:
The European Commission offers the possibility for Online Dispute resolution on one of their online platforms. This platform can be accessed via the external link http://ec.europa.eu/odr/.