General terms & conditions of peterpilotto.com
Welcome to our website www.peterpilotto.com. peterpilotto.com (hereinafter called “peterpilotto.com” or “online flagship store”).
These general terms and conditions govern all use of peterpilotto.com and in particular the product offers and sales on this website. When you visit this website or buy a product on it, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Please note that these terms and conditions may be updated from time to time so we recommend that you read them carefully each time you visit us. peterpilotto.com does not accept any other terms and conditions unless we have agreed otherwise in writing.
3. Right to return your order
You are welcome to return/exchange any items that you have purchased on peterpilotto.com within 14 days of delivery using our free returns service. Items must be returned in their original condition with all tags attached in the packaging provided. Where provided, belts, dust bags etc should be included. Items that have been worn, altered, damaged or received outside the returns period will not qualify for a refund. Return requests will not be accepted after this period.
Contact us at email@example.com to request a free return on a date that is convenient for you. You can choose to have your parcel picked-up or return your parcel to a drop off location. As soon as we have received your return request, we will send you a confirmation email containing all the details of your return. Within 7 days after receiving your returned goods, funds will be credited to the account used to place the order.
- Return requests must be requested within 14 days of delivery.
- Items must be returned from the original shipping country.
- Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment.
- Original shipping charges, duties, taxes or tariffs will not be refunded.
- Earrings are non-returnable for hygiene and safety.
- Gift vouchers cannot be returned or exchanged for cash. For returned items that were purchased by voucher, a new voucher will be issued.
Refunds will be processed within 14 days after receiving your returned items. Shipping costs will only be refunded if you received a product which was not the product you ordered or if the product was damaged when you received it.
If we cannot process your exchange or refund because the above conditions are not met, you will be notified by our customer service team. Returns that were not accepted can be re-sent to you after depositing an €18 shipping and handling fee within 10 days. In case you don't want to receive your items back, we are obliged to cancel them.
In the exceptional case that your package is lost during shipping or return, you will always be refunded with a voucher. It is not possible to refund this amount in cash.
Important general remarks
Potential losses due to currency fluctuations will not be refunded. You will find additional useful information for returning products in the returns section of the Customer Care pages. If you do not find the information you are looking for, please contact our customer care team by clicking here.
This paragraph does not restrict, in any way, the warranty that you have under Belgian law if your product is faulty. However, we do request that you notify us within two months if a product is faulty. After this period, complaints will not be accepted.
Each party shall have the right to cancel a sale in case of a material breach by the other party of these terms and conditions. This means for example that we can cancel a sale if you are not a consumer or if your payment is, or appears to be, fraudulent.
4. Product information
We have made every effort to make sure colours and descriptions of our products are as accurate as possible. However, please be aware that the image and colour quality may vary depending on your screen and that we cannot guarantee that your screen accurately reflects all characteristics of the actual product.
You will find a product description (colour, size, type of product, etc.) and digital photographs with each product. All prices include VAT for European countries but exclude delivery costs. Prices may change. Please check the applicable price advertised at the time you place an order.
In case of any faulty item with your order, please contact our customer care within the week of your delivery so the warehouse is informed.
peterpilotto.com only sells its products to consumers. This means that if you are an individual who intends to buy a product not for personal use but, for example, for resale or if you are a company, you cannot place an order and we will not sell you our products. A binding sale between you as consumer and peterpilotto.com as seller, governed by these terms and conditions, is concluded when you place an order on this website. Your order shall be deemed placed when you completed the final step of the order process.
In the unlikely event that a product that you ordered is not available, we will inform you promptly and propose an alternative solution (for example: later delivery, exchange, refund) without any cost to you.
peterpilotto.com reserves the right to adapt or to cancel an order in case prices or discounts were not displayed correctly on the website or in case they were not stated correctly in the invoice.
After you submit your order, you will be referred to the secure payment page of our website and will be requested to pay for your order.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Maestro credit and debit cards, Paypal, iDeal, Apple Pay and Bancontact.
In specific countries we may accept additional methods of payment. This will be mentioned on the check-out page.
You will receive an electronic order confirmation on your screen and per e-mail when your payment has been made.
By paying the order, you authorise Ingenico - Ogone (OGONE BVBA, Woluwedal 102, B-1200 Brussel, Belgium) to store your financial details in a secure way, so you will not have to enter them again for future orders on peterpilotto.com.
In case of a refund, we will credit the card or bank account of the person who paid for the product(s). We are not responsible for fluctuations between the currency used for the initial payment and the currency of your credit card or bank account when the refund is made.
7. Delivery and shipment
We aim to prepare your order within one working day after receiving your payment. It takes 2-3 working days before we deliver your order to the delivery address that you provided (excluding weekends and bank holidays in Belgium and your country of residence).
|UK *||£ 12,00||1-3 WORKING DAYS***|
|Europe **||€ 12,00||1-3 WORKING DAYS***|
|US & Canada**||$ 30,00||2-3 WORKING DAYS***|
|Rest of the world **||£ 40,00||2-3 WORKING DAYS***|
* Countries within the EU, US and Canada: Prices include free return and re-delivery for exchanges and free returns for refund.
** Non EU countries or outside the EU are subjected to import taxes.
*** Delivery times are estimates and are to be used as a guide only. Delivery can take longer than expected due to customs clearance procedures in certain countries.
8. Intellectual property
All content (images, text, trademarks, …) on peterpilotto.com is copyright and trademark protected.
It is not permitted to use, reproduce or distribute content from this website without the express written consent of peterpilotto.com.
Vouchers are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- Vouchers can be redeemed against items on www.peterpilotto.com.
- Vouchers are nontransferable and may not be returned or redeemed for cash.
- If the order amount exceeds the gift voucher amount, please select the payment method with which you wish to cover the amount remaining.
- If the gift voucher amount exceeds the order amount, you may use the same code for your next purchase. The amount remaining shall be available until your credit balance has been used up completely or the expiry date of the voucher.
- For returns that were purchased by gift voucher, a new gift voucher will be issued.
- Gift vouchers will be emailed to the recipient once the full order has been processed and payment has been taken. Upon demand of the sender, a copy can be sent as confirmation of dispatch.
- is not liable for delivery of a Gift voucher to an incorrect or non-existent email address. This is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- is not responsible if a Gift voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- reserves the right to cancel a Gift voucher if we deem such action necessary.
- Sales tax and shipping is applicable on any products purchased with a Gift voucher.
- Promotion voucher codes or Gift vouchers cannot be applied to the purchase of Gift vouchers.
- Promotion voucher codes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Furthermore, they cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher code or offers, and must be redeemed by the date published, if provided.
10. Right to revoke your order
The consumer is entitled to inform the company that he or she wishes to revoke the purchase, without paying a penalty or stating the reasons for doing so within 15 calendar days calculated from the day following the delivery of the goods. Please click here to contact our customer care team.
11. Copy of contract
peterpilotto.com keeps an electronic copy of your order for as long as is required by law. If you wish to have a hard copy of your order, you can print the "order confirmation" that will appear on your screen once you have submitted your order and your payment has been processed. This order confirmation will also be sent to you by email. For additional copies, please contact us.
12. Applicable laws - Jurisdiction
This agreement between you and peterpilotto.com is governed exclusively by the laws of Belgium.
The Courts of Antwerp, Belgium and, if you are a citizen of the European Union, the courts of your place of residence will have exclusive jurisdiction.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected.
Possibility for online dispute resolution:
The European Commission offers the possibility for Online Dispute resolution on one of their online platforms. This platform can be accessed via the external link http://ec.europa.eu/odr/.